There is a travel fee of 80 cents per mile, round trip from our Dallas studio located at 1130 Dragon Street - Suite 240C, Dallas TX 75207 for all on-location services.
A preview appointment does NOT guarantee a booking. If you decide to schedule a trial prior to securing your wedding date, please be aware that your date may be booked by another client after the appointment. Once you have a trial appointment, it is the responsibility of the client to contact Stephanie Nelson Makeup & Hair to secure their date. If you know for sure you love our work we do recommend moving forward with securing your wedding / event date to ensure we are available. You must have a signed Contract Agreement + retainer before your date is considered secured.
There is an additional $25 charge to clients with any type of hair extension (sewn in, clip in, halo, tape, bonded, etc). This is a required fee due to the additional time for placement & styling. This is sent as a reminder to all clients including bridesmaids / mothers prior to the wedding day. Payment for this addition can be made in advance, or on the day of via cash or check. Should a client not provide payment on the day of, it will be charged to the card on file.
A Contract Agreement will be signed by the person booking services for a particular session, and will specify the location, date, time, number of services, and what time each person will have reserved. If services for more than one person are being booked, a retainer must be paid at the time of Contract signing to guarantee each reservation. Due to the possibility of schedule conflicts, additional services added after the Contract signing to or changes made to the location, date, and time of event will be done at the sole discretion of Stephanie Nelson Makeup & Hair. The Contract is the only agreement between the person(s) booking / contracting the services of SNMH. The Contract will full policies will be emailed to the client and returned to Stephanie Nelson Makeup & Hair along with retainer payment. The Contract will be void after 3 business days from the time it is emailed. If we do not receive the Agreement back within that time, the date will be forfeited.
You may cancel your services at any time however; you will forfeit any and all retainers and/or payments made. In the event that an artist / stylist of Stephanie Nelson Makeup & Hair is unable to perform services for any reason including, but not limited to, to sickness, accident, weather, etc. Reasonable accommodations shall be made up to and including a full refund of retainers for services not provided. A full Cancellation Policy will be outlined within the Contract Agreement.
- For services deemed large enough by the lead artist, an additional artist will be brought in for an additional $250 flat fee. Additional artists may be brought in if you have a limited time to get ready or at the recommendation of Stephanie Nelson Makeup & Hair.
- The Client is responsible for any parking charges including valet. The total amount will either be charged to the credit card on file, or to the room services are located at.
- A change in location during services will incur an additional $150 per move. This does include moving between rooms at a hotel or venue even between bridal suites and venue rooms.
- Services may be added up until 30 days prior to the wedding date, but cannot be removed or subtracted.
- The are additional fees for early morning arrival times :
$75 charge for 7:00 - 8:00 am
$100 charge for 6:30 - 6:59 am
$200 charge for 6:01 - 6:29 am
$300 charge for anytime before 6:00 am